- Brand new tanks produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6
- Popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and will not rust
- Stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings
- 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators
- Once filled, this tank should be able to dispense 5-7 beer kegs
The Portable Bar Company offers only brand new aluminum Co2 Tanks. We do not sell reconditioned steel tanks. Every Co2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. These tanks are popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and do not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators.
- 5.5″ Diameter
- 18.25″ Height
- 1800 PSI
- CGA-320 Valve
- Good for 5-7 Kegs
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
Warning: This product may contain a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.