The Portable Bar Company offers only brand new aluminum Co2 Tanks. We do not sell reconditioned steel tanks. Every Co2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. These tanks are popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and do not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators.
- 5.5" Diameter
- 18.25" Height
- 1800 PSI
- CGA-320 Valve
- Good for 5-7 Kegs
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
Warning: This product may contain a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Brand new tanks produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6
- Popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and will not rust
- Stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings
- 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators
- Once filled, this tank should be able to dispense 5-7 beer kegs
|5.5" Diameter 18.25" Height|