This Kegco 542-2 Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator works with any CO2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve, and measures both the PSI and the volume of CO2 gas in your cylinder. It has a Y splitter with two independent shut off valves that allows you to dispense a single keg or two separate kegs at the same pressure. This regulator is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection washer (and a spare), and self resetting safety release valve. The top gauge lets you know how much CO2 pressure is in the keg and displays 0-60 psi, while the second gauge lets you know how much CO2 gas is left inside the CO2 tank and features a 0-2000 display. Both gauge displays have been designed to be easy to read. A large adjustment knob with a lock ring allows the gas flow to be easily changed without the need for a screwdriver. This regulator includes a tamper proof safety relief valve that release at 45 psi, as well as a shut off valve that can instantly shut off pressure ot the keg without backing up your gas line.
- Has a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg
- Pro Series Double Gauge
- Pressure Adjustment Knob
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Output - 1/4" FNPT
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
- Manual Pressure Release Valve
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
Warning: This product may contain a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Used to dispense two separate kegs that do not need to have independent keg pressures
- Features a Y splitter with two independent shut off valves
- Measures PSI as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the cylinder
- Integral safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
- Large hand control makes it easy to adjust the presure inside keg