Expand your business by leasing!
Now it's easy and affordable to acquire the products you need without depleting your cash or borrowing from the bank. By taking advantage of equipment leasing (minimum purchase $3,000), you have a cost-effective way to obtain new portable bars at a price you can afford. Leasing is available only for commercial, professional, and not-for-profit organizations — retail customers or month-to-month rentals are not eligible. Transactions are originated through independent lessors. The leasing option is one more reason that The Portable Bar Company is the "Professional's Source".
Eligibility Criteria for Leasing
- You must be a commercial, corporate or professional customer, or a government, educational or non-profit organization (hobbyists, students or consumers are not eligible).
- Start-up businesses are now eligible for financing, subject to credit approval.
- Your purchase must be at least $3,000, and you must be willing to enter into a non-cancelable lease for a minimum of 2 years (month-to-month rentals are not eligible).
- You and your business must have sufficiently strong credit to qualify.
- In most cases, you must provide a personal guarantee for your business’ lease obligation.
- You may be located either in the US or Canada, and must have an IRS or CRA tax identification number (please note, approval standards for Canadian businesses are more rigorous than US businesses.)
Business Leasing Program FAQ
- Leasing is a practical and cost-effective way to acquire the latest technology and equipment.
- Leasing provides affordable monthly payments with flexible terms and can be structured to match the cash flow needs of your business.
- Your lease can be structured so you own the equipment at the end of the lease. Alternatively, you can return the equipment to the leasing company at lease termination with no further obligation.
- Leasing allows easy upgrades to newer technology during the lease.
- Leasing offers important tax advantages, and your lease payment may even be fully tax deductible (check with your tax advisor).
- Arranging your lease is easy with simple documentation and quick turnaround.
What types of leases are available?
- Payment terms can be conveniently spread out over terms as long as 60 months.
- When you start the lease, you will have a choice of end-of-lease buyout payments to select.
- At the end of the lease, if you make the buyout payment, you can keep the equipment, it's yours!
- Alternatively, if you don't want to make the buyout payment, you can return the equipment to the leasing company at the end of the lease with no further obligation.
- Your choice of the buyout payment, along with the length of the lease, will affect your monthly payments.
- The end-of-lease buyout options are fair market value (FMV), 10% of original purchase price, and "bargain purchase" (typically $1 or $101) buyout
- For any given lease term, the FMV lease will result in the lowest monthly payment.
- Higher payments will be incurred with the 10% and bargain purchase buyout leases.
What monthly payment can I expect?
- Please click on the Lease Payment Estimator to see an estimated lease payment range, or call our leasing vendor at the number shown above.
- Alternatively, contact our Leasing Department at 866.815.4448 for assistance.
- Rates are subject to credit approval, taxes, shipping and other expenses.
What is the process?
- Tell your sales associate that you are interested in leasing.
- Be sure to get your quote number and your sales associate's name, phone and e-mail address.
- Click here for the On-line Lease Application to apply on-line.
- Call our Leasing Department at 866.815.4448, for further assistance.
What if I have a leasing company that I work with already?
- The Portable Bar Company will work with most other leasing companies as long as payment is made in full prior to delivery.
- Please call our Leasing Department at 866.815.4448, for further assistance.
What if I have other questions?
- Contact our Leasing Department:
Call us at 866.815.4448
E-mail us at email@example.com.