Orders with Customization or Non-Domestic Shipping
- All custom orders are final.
- All deposits for custom work are non-refundable.
- All international orders are final.
- All orders shipped outside the Continental United States are final.
Return Policy for Non-Custom Domestic Orders
- Return must be initiated within five business days of receiving the shipment and shipped within ten days of receiving the shipment.
- Order must be returned in its original packaging or a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- We have up to 30 days from when the return is delivered, to inspect the product and initiate a return reimbursement.
- Order must be in re-sellable condition and pass our warehouse inspection to get a full refund for the product total. If equipment is used, the return will be denied. If there is any damage, the price of every part we cannot resell, as new, will be deducted from the reimbursement.
- The shipping cost of the original order, as well as the return shipping cost, will not be reimbursed.
- The customer is responsible for finding their own freight carrier for the return.
- If shipping damage is not reported to the freight carrier following the instructions in our tracking email, then the option for a full product refund in 30 days is void.
- If shipping damage is correctly reported but isolated to a replaceable piece or one unit, all undamaged pieces or units must meet the same requirements listed in our return policy to be eligible for a full product total reimbursement.
- Tracking information must be sent by email to email@example.com before the order is delivered or any promise of reimbursement could be voided.
- Refunds will only be paid out to the original billing contact.
- All deposits for a rush service are non-refundable.
- Flash Bar orders of 4 or more segments, back bars, or combination of, are final.
- Folding Bar orders of 4 units or more are final.
- All case orders are final.
- All orders purchased through financing are final.
- If the order is canceled after the bar has shipped, the freight cost accumulated (including additional fees to the original shipping charge) will be deducted from the order total, even if delivery was never completed.
- Missed delivery deadlines do not merit exceptions to the return policy.
Questions or concerns? Please contact our customer service department.