- Do not leave bar uncovered in a harsh environment and/or exposed to the elements.
- After each use, cover the bar, or break it down, clean it and store in a dry place.
- When transporting the bar, be mindful of the acrylic panels and remove them from the frame of the bar if needed.
- Check powder coating regularly for any scratches or dings which may compromise the bar’s weather resistance. If you find a scratch or ding, touch up paint should be used to cover the exposed steel.
- When pushing the bar over a distance, it should not be stocked. When the bar is folded, push it from the end and not the side to keep from tipping the bar over.
- Keep two hands on the bars when pushing them to help with its stability going over uneven surfaces.
- When transporting or breaking down the bar, be mindful of the LED strips and disconnect the appropriate cables and connectors (if applicable)
- When running your LED system, make sure that the battery is not being used while the charger is plugged into an outlet. Use only one power source at a time.
- Do not leave your battery charged for more than 12 hours at a time.
Maintenance & Care Guide
Powder-coated folding bars (Professional, Standard & Compact)
Distressed Portable Bar
Rustic Line (Professional & Standard)
Flash Bar Segments