On the back of the housing, fasten 5/16″ drain hose to drain faucet using a flat-head screwdriver and stainless steel hose clamp. On the back of the housing, fasten 5/16″ vinyl beer line to the 5/16″ stainless steel tailpiece. Do not overtighten. Fasten 5/16″ jumper line with hardware to the threaded bottom of the coupler. […]
Subscribe to Our Blog
Subscribe to The Portable Bar Company Blog To stay updated on the latest news and trends in the bar industry.
- Put a Spell on Your Guests with the Portable Bar of Boos & Brews!
- The Flash Bar Builder walk through
- How Event Marketing at Summer Festivals Can Boost Your Business
- Add More Bar Space without the Licensing Hassles
- Trade Show Booth Ideas to Boost Sales
- 2018 Bar Trends are Already Emerging | The Portable Bar Company
- How to Create a Rustic-Distressed Look for Your Restaurant
- What is a Portable NSF Flash Bar?
- Flash Bar Case & Road Case Comparison
- 2017 Portable Bar Buying Guide