It’s tailgating season. College football games. NFL Super Bowl celebrations. But, there’s still time to market your services to sports fans and find the perfect portable tailgate party bar!
Draw the Crowds
Experiential marketing is a great way to score clients for the season. Also called engagement marketing, it’s a “strategy that invites an audience to interact with a business in a real-world situation”. It shows customers “not just what the company offers, but what it stands for.” Experiential marketing engages customers with a variety of events like product giveaways, games, branded food trucks, pop-up shops and more interactive experiences.
If you’re considering a giveaway, pass out branded items that fans will use and keep as souvenirs. For example, foam fingers or drink koozies with the home team’s colors. You might also consider practical freebies like water bottles or cooling towels. Also, the experience doesn’t have to be in-person. Interactive online games, virtual tours and other remote campaigns can engage an audience from the comfort of their homes. Want to draw even more crowds? Team up with a popular alcohol brand that may even sponsor your event.
Here are a few successful experiential marketing examples to help you get inspired.
- During the FIFA World Cup, Coca Cola staged a VR experience that allowed audiences to practice a soccer move with a famous athlete.
- Guinness beer made U.K. bar-goers feel like highrollers by sending ambassadors in Guinness-branded flight attendant uniforms to give away prizes.
- Echoing their reputation for the curious and theatrical, Hendrick’s Gin created an immersive ATM (Automated Transport to the Marvellous) experience that led to a hidden bank where people could sample their gin.
- Balter’s Gold Coast brewery toured Australia’s bars with its flagship sport Tins of Glory, the World Tinnie Hurling Championships.
Picking a Portable Tailgate Bar
Mobile bartender. Caterer. Tailgating event company owner. The right bar for tailgating depends on your business needs. Consider how you’ll use the bar, and how often. Also determine whether or not it needs to be lightweight. Once you’ve answered these questions, make sure the bar you choose includes these key features:
- Durable steel legs / base
- Clean, modern style
- High-quality construction
- Easy set up and storage
- Spacious crowd-ready countertops
- Plenty of ice storage for hot days
Your Tailgating MVPs: Flash Bar and Fold & Roll
Ready to shop for a portable tailgate bar? We’ll make it simple. Foldable. Portable. Stylish. Durable. Easy to customize to any space. Our Flash Bar and Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Fold & Roll Bar feature all the tailgating essentials and much more. Give us a call today at 877-709-7636 to score the perfect bar for your business and a winning tailgating season!