During the summer months every restaurant, hotel, cafe, bar, and nightclub is thinking about how to use their outdoor space for the summer season. As soon as the weather starts getting warmer people start looking for an outdoor area when choosing where to go for their next drink.
Outdoor patio bars are just where most people prefer to be in the summer months. Who wants to be stuck inside on a nice day? With celebration and good times in the air bring the party outside by adding an outdoor portable bar poolside or to your patio area.
Make your custom mobile bar fresh, fun and updated, or just add convenience by the pool. If space is an issue we have bars specifically designed to fit in tight spaces.
Update Your Outdoor Bar Theme
Looking for something original, unique, to set you apart from typical outdoor entertainment? Below are some portable outdoor bar designs that we thought might inspire you. We have new laminate options and you can add customized graphics to any Flash Bar!
How to Take Care of Your Laminate
Your decision to purchase Laminate will bring you years of quality performance. Everyday cleaning of our products is as simple as a quick wipe with a damp sponge. Here are a few cleaning procedures and general care recommendations for your portable bar.
Routine Care To clean the surface
Use a damp cloth or sponge and a mild soap or detergent. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and wipe dry. Difficult stains such as coffee or tea can be removed using a mild household cleaner/detergent and a soft bristled brush, repeating as necessary. If a stain persists, use a paste of baking soda and water and apply with a soft bristled brush. Light scrubbing for 10 to 20 strokes should remove most stains. Although baking soda is a low abrasive, excessive scrubbing or exerting too much force could damage the decorative surface, especially if it has a gloss finish. Stubborn stains that resist any of the above cleaning methods may require the use of undiluted household bleach or nail polish remover. Apply the bleach or nail polish remover to the stain and let stand no longer than two minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and wipe dry. This step may be repeated if the stain appears to be going away and the color of the laminate has not been affected. WARNING: Prolonged exposure of the laminate surface to bleach will cause discoloration.
A Few Notes of Caution
• Acidic or abrasive cleaners can damage laminate surfaces; do not use them.
• Drain cleaners containing lye will permanently damage any Laminate surface. If you spill a drain cleaner, wipe it up immediately and rinse several times with water.
• Hair, textile and food dyes can cause permanent stains. If dye should happen to spill, wipe it up immediately with dishwashing detergent or an all-purpose cleaner.
• Never place pots or dishes directly from the oven or burner on an unprotected laminate surface; such extreme heat can cause cracking or blistering.
• Do not work with oven cleaners on an unprotected countertop. Wipe spills away promptly and rinse several times with water.
• Rust removers contain harsh chemicals which will quickly cause permanent damage. If a spill occurs, wipe off all residue immediately, wash thoroughly with soapy water and rinse several times.
• Steel wool and other abrasive pads will damage Wilsonart Laminate. Don’t use them for cleaning and don’t store steel wool pads on your countertop; the metal can rust and leave stains.
• Toilet bowl cleaners contain harsh chemicals that can cause permanent damage. If spills occur, wipe up immediately, wash surface with soapy water and rinse several times.